Lesson 10—Go with God’s flow.

On many occasions, I have wanted to eat a meal (usually breakfast) but found myself not able to do so, and wondered what was restraining me. Then I would get a phone call with a prayer request and realise that the reason I was restrained from eating was to fast on someone’s behalf. We only know what is around us. God knows what is ahead of us and prepares us to meet a need in line with His purpose.

Just recently, October 2023, I transferred some money from one account to another, across continents, but did not receive it for almost two weeks when it typically only takes a couple of days. After waiting for two weeks, I went to the bank to find out what was causing the delay, at which point they released the money. Just when I was happy that I got the money, I got a message from one of the missions I work with about a need, and I knew immediately why the money had been delayed. It was meant for someone else, not for my use. In this case it was a pastor in a neighboring country that had an emergency situation and needed financial assistance. This has happened to me many times. When I go with God’s flow and meet the need of others, God always meets my needs and I am blessed because it is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35).

Lesson 11—God can give you downloads as you pray.

I have received lyrics and tunes to two songs during my prayer time. One came during In His Image (IHI) 2017, an Easter weekend conference at ‘the gateway’, Abiding Word Ministries, The Gambia. On the third day of the conference, 15 April 2017, I was praying in the morning and got the tune and lyrics to this song:

Verse 1

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the precious blood

Poured on Mercy Seat

For me and for you

Thank You for the blood of the Lamb.

Verse 2

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the powerful blood

Demons run and flee

Satan is confused

At the pleading of the blood.

Verse 3

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the blood

Thank You for the blood of the Lamb

Hell has no answer

To the blood of the Lamb

Thank You for the blood of the Lamb.

On the morning of 22 January 2024, I was praying and got the tune and lyrics to a second song:

Halle, Halle, Halle, Hallelujah 

Halle, Halle, Halle, Hallelujah 

Halle, Halle, Halle, Hallelujah 

Hallelujah!


Comments

Popular Posts