MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON HIGHER PLANE 2023 ISRAEL TOUR

Undoubtedly, we all had an amazing experience in Israel. Only God could have orchestrated it the way it went, and He did it for His glory. My experiences at the Garden Tomb, the worship and communion that followed will stay with me for a long time, if not forever. While in the tomb, I pictured Jesus’ body lying there, all wrapped up according to Jewish custom, and the stone rolled across the tomb to seal it and the guards keeping watch so His disciples did not steal His body. As I looked, I just imagined Him raising Himself up, looking around and walking out of the tomb! No one came to pray and raise Him from the dead. He raised Himself up from the dead according to John 10:17-18: “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.” Hallelujah! The women who went to the tomb with the spices for His body were told firstly: ‘He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again’; and secondly: ‘Come, see the place where the Lord lay’. (Luke 24:6-7; Matthew28:6). He is risen! Hallelujah! Glory to God in the Highest!  

The somberness of the experience at the tomb was expressed in spontaneous, deep, pure and sincere worship in appreciation for what Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ did for us, and not only us, but for the whole humanity on the cross. Partaking in the Holy Communion that followed gave me better understanding of its importance. 

I can testify that my visit to Israel has made the Holy Bible go from black and white to coloured for me. I am now better able to relate to the written word having now seen the places. It was a blessing to be where my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was born, did His ministry, was crucified, died, buried and resurrected. My heritage is sure and my future is secured in Him. I know that there are a lot more places to see in Israel as it relates to the Holy Bible, but I am grateful for the experiences I gained from this tour. I am glad that I finally made the trip to Israel and I thank God for Pastor Elsie and the wonderful group of people I got to share my experiences with. It was an unforgettable time together. I left Israel with pleasant and rich memories of my time there, what I saw, what I experienced, the ministrations I received and the opportunities for unfettered worship to the King of kings. I also left with the determination to experience the ‘higher plane’ level in my life and ministry, by the help of God and to the glory of His name. 

Shalom!

Pamela Esangbedo J.P.

                                                                                



                                                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts